Top adjustable crossbar clamps will usually be used with side clamps. This small piece of equipment does something amazing. It creates an area to connect crossbars off crossbars. Whether this is used in a custom ceiling canopy or for a unique grand entrance, this critical piece of accessory can help you achieve the look you want. Read More...
Your crossbars can normally be connected only with the top of a slotted upright. If you are building a large covered canopy, you might need additional crossbars to support your structure. This little bracket will create a mounting surface when you don’t have an upright to connect into. By placing (2) of these across from each other you can have the crossbar supported on both sides.
This top clamp will also be used in customized draped tunnels for weddings, parties, & events. Instead of having a fully enclosed design, use these at the top to have a central crossbar. The fabric can be draped over the top center crossbar and swagged back on both sides to a lower crossbar that is suspended with side clamps. This equipment rental is for setups that require a little more TLC, but we know the DIY drapery expert in you can pull it off. Find out how you can go above and beyond by renting top adjustable crossbar clamps today.
(4) Important DIY Top Adjustable Crossbar Clamp Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Used to create a crossbar mounting surface from any crossbar
- Mount opposite clamps at the same distance on crossbars
- Do not use equipment unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)