Drapery top circular attachment is used only to create the bishop columns™ you see on this website. They are extremely easy to use. There are a couple of important points you need to keep in mind during your setup. Below we will tell you how you can use this equipment accessory in your setups. Read More...
Our DIY bishop columns™ has to be one of the most eye-catching draping decorations you can assemble for your wedding reception. Probably the coolest thing about our rental is how easy they are to assemble. Literally, all you have to do is attach the top circle piece to your upright, and you are done with your frame. To keep your upright safe and secure, we recommend a heavy base plate at the bottom.
This can not be used to drape around a pillar because it has no opening. Equipment-wise we recommend 3-foot curved crossbars to create draped pillars. This top circular accessory features (3) openings which you can hang fabric from. Once you have the drapery even and pleated, all you have to do is raise your upright and attach the zip ties. Your zip tie should be made semi-tight at shoulder height, then pushed up with the fabric over the sleeve and tightened more to prevent the fabric from sliding down. Do you have a good idea of how to set this up for your wedding, party, or event? If so, get started and rent your top circular attachment for your wedding.
(6) Important DIY Top Circular Attachment Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Used to create a circular area to suspend draping
- This can not be used to drape around a pillar, this circular attachment has no opening, equipment-wise we recommend 3-foot curved crossbars to create draped pillars
- Make sure the equipment attaches securely to the top
- Do not force the top circular attachment down onto the upright all the way if it doesn’t fit (only force down 50% if tight)
- Do not use equipment unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Please do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)