Our light purple flower wall is a beautiful soft color. This floral decor is very popular for weddings. It looks great behind a sweetheart table, near a photo booth, or as a sweet station backdrop. Besides weddings, clients rent our purple floral wall for baby showers, birthdays, & corporate parties. How do you hang flower walls as you see in inspo photos? Simply add our optional backdrop stand kit in the drop-downs. Find out how to easily set up DIY walls at cheap prices. Read More...
We ship all our purple floral backdrop rentals with faux flower panels. These look just as good as authentic flower arrangements. It is very hard for guests to tell the difference between real and fake purple flowers. The wall has so much detail that our artificial flowers look great in photos. Clients love renting our flower walls for weddings because it is most cost-effective than hiring someone or buying one yourself. Our purple rose wall includes all the supplies to set up quickly & easily. Just watch our tutorial video to see how you can do this yourself.
We used silk rose & ranunculus florals to make this flower wall. Purple, mauve, & taupe colors also work with light blue colors. The purple in this curtain floral backdrop gives off those youthful cheerful vibes. The way to make this wall shine is by renting uplighting in a beautiful white. This helps to improve the quality of your photos. What are you waiting for? Rent our purple rose wall today.
(13) Important Light Purple Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the backdrop, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our flower wall
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the panels touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access your mounting points
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall or secured with weights)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower wall has to be carefully removed to prevent any damage
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)