The red rose wall is an iconic look for your wedding, party, or engagement. Our red roses decor looks warm and inviting. We suggest this rental as a backdrop behind a photo booth. Red is a popular color at weddings. A lot of couples use red with gold and burgundy. If you need a way to hang your rose curtain, add our background stand to your order—best of all, this kit setups in minutes with minimal effort. Let’s show you how to save money on a DIY kit that costs less. Read More...
Our faux red rose backdrop is identical to one made with live floral arrangements. The main difference is our price is more cheap. This is because our rose wall uses artificial arrangements. Yes, the decorations are fake but your guests won’t even know. Seriously, they will be too busy having fun at your celebration and taking pictures. The benefit to renting our red roses wall is you won’t have to pay more for someone to set it up. You can do this yourself allowing you to save on labor costs for paying someone to set it up. Our red rose backdrops ship with everything you need in the kit. The rose panels that make up your wall will hang from a crossbar that setups in minutes with 1 person.
We used (2) shades of silk red roses for decor. A mixture of light and dark roses gives depth to the curtain and adds realism to this red rose flower wall. This is a hot rental item meaning it is popular with weddings & parties. Uplight your red roses in white to add a romantic design element to your event. Rent our red roses wall & make a statement in your photos.
(18) Important Red Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).