The red rose wall is an iconic look for your wedding, party, or engagement. Our red roses decor looks warm and inviting. We suggest this rental as a backdrop behind a photo booth. Red is a popular color at weddings. A lot of couples use red with gold and burgundy. If you need a way to hang your rose curtain, add our background stand to your order—best of all, this kit setups in minutes with minimal effort. Let’s show you how to save money on a DIY kit that costs less. Read More...
Our faux red flower backdrop is identical to one made with live floral arrangements. The main difference is our price is more cheap. This is because our rose wall uses artificial arrangements. Yes, the decorations are fake but your guests won’t even know. Seriously, they will be too busy having fun at your celebration and taking pictures. The benefit to renting our red roses wall is you won’t have to pay more for someone to set it up. You can do this yourself allowing you to save on labor costs for paying someone to set it up. Every rose backdrop we ship has everything you need in the box. The rose panels that make up your wall will hang from a crossbar that setups in minutes with 1 person.
We used (2) shades of silk red roses for decor. A mixture of light and dark roses gives depth to the curtain and adds realism to this red rose flower wall. This is a hot rental item meaning it is popular with weddings & parties. Uplight your red roses in white to add a romantic design element to your event. Rent our red roses wall & make a statement in your photos.
(13) Important Red Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the backdrop, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our flower wall
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the panels touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access your mounting points
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall or secured with weights)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower wall has to be carefully removed to prevent any damage
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)