Wedding flower wall kits are the perfect backdrop for weddings, parties, & events. This decoration is used as a backdrop for a photo area. It is traditionally used for weddings & receptions. The colors are neutral white and green giving it the ability to blend with a variety of colors. We recommend renting our optional flower stand kit to ensure a smooth positive experience. No experience is needed to set up our faux walls. Keep reading and learn how you can get a beautiful do-it-yourself look for cheap. Read More...
These walls feature silk artificial floral arrangements that look like the real thing. Your guests won’t be able to tell in photos because the detail on our walls is amazing. Typically you would have to either purchase an expensive wall or hire another vendor. Going DIY is a cost-effective alternative because our kits ship with everything you need. Just slide the fake decor panels into the crossbar poles and hang them from your stands.
We have seen clients use our flower backdrops for all types of situations. This arch is so neutral that it will work with spring and summer weddings. This floral wall uses a combination of roses & hydrangeas. We suggest using it outdoors or near natural lighting. Also, add uplighting to your rental to better bring out the details in foliage and greenery. Rent our flower walls for weddings & improve the aesthetic of your photos.
(13) Important Wedding Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the backdrop, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our flower wall
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the panels touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access your mounting points
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall or secured with weights)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower wall has to be carefully removed to prevent any damage
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)