Blue Peonies Look & Feel Fresh
garland made with soft blue roses, hydrangeas, & peonies...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
On your wedding day, why not choose a unique item as your “something blue”? If you need inspiration, we propose this blue flower table runner! Crafted with silk roses, hydrangeas, and peonies in soft shades of blue, this garland is a modern and memorable choice.
It’s a stylish departure from traditional arrangements, providing a dose of playful color that’ll look spectacular in your wedding photos. The color works with a broad range of wedding themes too, from summer boho to winter holiday. To be unique, be bold with lighter blue tones! Read More...
How to Decorate with Our Light Blue Flower Table Runner
This garland was made to accentuate the tables at your wedding reception. For a simple yet effective display, lay a garland in the center of each guest table. At 8 feet long, these arrangements make an impact on full-length tables. Alternatively, style up the head table by draping a garland behind your place settings. Allow the ends of the garland to tumble down for a romantic look. Finally, you can use this garland to frame your cake table. Simply attach the flowers to a backdrop arch – our white round backdrop stand is ideal!
Soft blue flower garlands look striking on their own but can also be accented with other colors. Try white for a dreamy vibe in your boho theme. Pair with silver and sparkle for a magical, “frosted” look at your winter wedding. Add a simple greenery garland for a ceremony that looks fresh and joyful with green hydrangea garland or summer peony garland. Blue brings uplifting color to any space and is surprisingly feminine; it’s sweet but not overly girly. Of course, if blue is your favorite color then you’ll already be in love with this arrangement! Let it inspire you to be creative!
Achieving the aforementioned looks is easy with silk flower garlands. You can unpack and display the flowers in mere minutes then go back to sipping champagne! Even hanging displays can be quickly created thanks to the garland’s pole pocket; just slide the garland over a crossbar to make a cascading flower wall. Since the flowers are already arranged, you don’t need to be a professional florist to make the garland look good. A few tweaks and you’ll have an impressive display that’s sumptuously fluffy and bursting with color.
Whatever the season, you can have a beautiful floral display featuring your favorite blooms. This arrangement includes artificial blue roses, hydrangeas, and peonies – flowers that inspire romance and grace. The petals are made of gorgeously soft silk, to bring a touch of luxury to your scheme. You can match your bridesmaids’ dresses to the blue and guests will think you hired a celebrity stylist! Or you can add a contrasting color to make your blue garland stand out in all your wedding photos.
Ready to Rent Our Light Blue Flower Table Runner?
For a unique and show-stopping “something blue”, choose this floral arrangement. It’s a pop of vibrant color for your wedding décor and a design that’ll get your guests talking. Whether your ceremony is in the summer or winter, with a modern or traditional scheme, this garland will bring luxury and a romantic vibe. Easy to use and more affordable than fresh flowers, our silk garland is the smart way to achieve your dream décor. Offering so much versatility, this garland will become your true-blue love.
(17) Important Light Blue Flower Table Runner Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).