Our light blue flower wall is a specialty decor rental. This floral backdrop works for themed events, teal weddings, & blue baby showers. What we love about blues is how much they blend with purples. It is easy to set up a DIY floral stand by renting our optional photo backdrop frame. No experience is needed to set up this light blue wall of flowers. Let’s cover how you can rent this for cheap for your upcoming wedding reception. Read More...
If you want to make a curtain of soft blue flowers, then you have (3) options. You could pay a local vendor to set up their artificial wall, you could purchase a floral backdrop, or rent a DIY wall from Ship Our Wedding®. Our silk blue walls look amazingly realistic! It is hard to tell the difference between our fake walls and real blue flower arrangements. We ship do-it-yourself faux flower backgrounds that assemble in minutes without any technical experience required. It is as simple as sliding the blue floral panels onto the crossbars so they hang down.
We used a nice blend of baby blue roses, blue hydrangeas, & blue peonies to make this wall. This is a wonderful aesthetic for events that need a backdrop working with a similar color pallet. This large wall can be used to cover up an archway and even separate different spaces in your room with pipe and drape. We recommend adding uplighting to your package to light up your rentals in soft white light. Rent our light blue flower wall and have it shipped to you for less.
(18) Important Light Blue Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).