Grass Wall Inspired by Pampas
watch this backdrop dance in the breeze with a slight wind...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
Our white pampas grass wall makes excellent wall decor. This looks spectacular at wedding receptions, private parties, & events. The color is exactly what it says white. This is the most basic (or lack of) color. White along with black can blend with ANY color.
We just love this backdrop set up for photos at a baby shower. To set this up, rent our optional floral photo backdrop. Our DIY walls are so user-friendly, that anyone can set this up. Want to know how easy? Want to know why our prices are so cheap? Keep reading… Read More...
You could hire a local company or purchase your fake walls. If both of those costs are above your decor budget, then consider do-it-yourself rentals. This saves time from having to make your faux walls. Everything in our kits ships with easy assembly. So all you have to do is set up your grass stand kit & hang your floral panels from the pole pockets. This takes minutes & looks amazing. Your guests will not be able to tell these are silk floral arrangements. It is hard to tell the difference between our white artificial wall & one made with real white flowers.
Our pampas grass wall has flowers. Besides reed and smog grass it has orchids. Since both of these grass backdrops are white, this background aesthetic is used for many different occasions. The grasses arch down so it is perfect for events that need a dramatic element that is simple in colors. This is ideal for gender reveal decorations and newborn parties. Design your stage or backdrop with uplighting to make it shine. We just love how our pipe & drape blend in so well with this rental. Rent a large white grass wall for your bridal shower, reception, or event today. #listgobodesigns
(18) White Pampas Grass Wall Tips >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- The flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).