Read (17) Greenery Walls + Flower Backdrops
Read Guide on How to DIY a Flower Backdrop
Our boxwood hedge backdrop is a great addition to any event. This large decorative background is rented for photos and champagne walls. This is most commonly used at wedding receptions and private parties. This is what we call a 2D wall and is our most basic boxwood backdrop.
It features greenery made from grass wall panels. This lack of details is necessary for champagne walls, hanging signs, & simple backdrops. You can easily hang a DIY hedge wall using our optional photo backdrop frame without any experience. Let’s show you how to save money with our cheap champagne wall rental. Read More...
So you keep hearing about our grass champagne wall. This rental is usually combined with shelves to hang champagne glasses for cocktail hour. The main reason why is that the artificial hedge wall has less detail. This prevents any champagne glasses from getting caught when grabbed from the shelf. We use silk grass that arches from the top to the bottom. This looks like an actual boxwood hedge. It is hard to tell the difference between the real thing in photos. Do-it-yourself rentals are more affordable than hiring a vendor or purchasing a hedge wall.
Besides a champagne wall, you can rent a fake boxwood hedge for photos, stages, & head table backdrops. This boxwood is made entirely from faux lucky grass. The greens in the wall help to complement the natural beauty of outdoor foliage. This is perfect for events held in tents, pavilions & backyards. Our kits ship with everything you need and look amazing with uplighting. All you do is slip the hedge curtain over the crossbar and let it hang down. Reserve your hedge wall rental today.
(18) Important Green Boxwood Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the boxwood garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).
There are no reviews yet.