This greenery table garland is a burst of color for your décor! Made of imitation lucky grass, it adds a vibrant green hue and luscious texture to your scheme. It makes an impact on its own when draped across a table and offers a stylish base for colorful floral arrangements. If you prefer, attach it to a backdrop stand to set the scene for your wedding photos. Or why not hang it up for your own twist on the flower wall trend? However you display this striking garland, it’ll bring your décor to life in the most stylish and unique way! Read More...
How to Decorate with Our Greenery Table Garland
Foliage is often overlooked as a decorative accent, but when displayed in the right way, it has just as much impact as flowers. A pop of greenery is perfect at a spring or summer wedding; it works for lively garden parties and pared-back rustic themes. Foliage and grasses are hugely versatile too, allowing for some interesting and attractive displays. You can display greenery on walls or attach it to backdrop frames for a lush and dramatic look. Hanging this garland is easy thanks to the handy pole pocket.
In terms of your overall décor scheme, a simple boxwood garland gives a fresh, botanical feel. It invites the beauty of nature to your venue – but ensures that hassle and expense don’t make the guest list! Since the foliage is artificial, it requires no maintenance or special conditions to keep it looking gorgeous. Unlike real greenery, this arrangement will last from your rehearsal dinner to your honeymoon! Faux foliage is also a much more cost-effective option, so you can splurge on a few other items to complete your scheme.
Maybe those splurge-worthy items will include fancy silverware and cut-crystal glasses? If so, you need décor that draws attention to your tables – and this arrangement is it! At 8 feet in length, it makes a show-stopping centerpiece garland on tables. Lay it down the center of the table and zip it up to create an eye-catching runner. For even more fabulousness, scatter the eucalyptus garland or place LED tealights on either side of the garland. Alternatively, drape this garland artistically behind your wedding cake or guest book.
We have a wide variety of silk wedding garlands to match your event décor. Try pure white for an elegant, traditional look or white and green for an enchanted garden flower theme. Blush-pink garlands will give a fairytale vibe, while a garland of red roses will pop dramatically against the greenery! Perhaps you picture taking your vows among swathes of foliage – with you barefoot, wearing a flower crown, and feeling at one with nature? Choose this imitation greenery and, even if your ceremony is being held indoors, you can achieve your boho princess goals!
Ready to Rent Our Greenery Table Garland?
Including greenery in your wedding décor is an easy way to add color, texture, and timeless style. This artificial boxwood garland is the essence of simplicity – but it isn’t basic or boring! It allows you to build your scheme with as much or as little embellishment as you like. You can let the leaves do the talking or accessorize with faux flowers, cafe string lights, burlap bunting, or whatever suits your theme. Perfect for your spring or summer wedding, this garland will instantly uplift your décor and your heart!
(17) Important Greenery Table Garland Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).