Rent a dark silver backdrop to put some sparkle into your event. This DIY shimmer banner kit gives you a look similar to sequins to make your backdrop glow with radiance. This has a slightly blue color shade and is perfect as your photo backdrop. Put this near your dance floor, in a hallway, or by the bar. You get more for your money when you rent our step and repeats for $119. Read More...
THE DARK SILVER BANNER SHINES BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND
This product features a no-fuss setup that is fun to put together. Besides being simple you will LOVE how this silver background impacts the photos at your wedding reception or party. Make this a truly functional step and repeat by renting a red carpet & affordable photo booth service. To see more options browse our categories to see what is available.
ShipOur.Wedding™ makes bundling wedding packages easy. To help with other aspects of your celebration you can rent a variety of popular services that your guests will enjoy. Our company has been a pioneer in photo booth entertainment since 2009. Have peace of mind when placing your orders online. Add some bling to your night & rent dark silver step and repeat today.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Dark Silver Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the essential tips, tricks, and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so your banquet hall or other vendors do not accidentally throw it away)