Rent a football backdrop and go for the win with ShipOur.Wedding™. This backdrop features a nighttime view of an empty stadium field. Your guests will have the stadium all to themselves as they get silly with taking their pictures. After you score this rental for $119 you will want to dance in the end zone. Read More...
ANY DAY IS GAME DAY WITH DIY FOOTBALL BACKDROPS
If events were the Superbowl, then we would make you world champions. Our company is considered a Hall of Famer that provides more than just DIY Friday night lights banners. For your benefit, you can package a DIY photo booth service. Have your celebrity athletes strike a pose on the red carpet while they take candid photos.
We’re team players that can help you draft the perfect play with a variety of bundled solutions. To give your step and repeat more exposure we recommend a (2) static white uplights rental. Enjoy your picture-taking experience as we put you in the game. Get in the end zone with DIY savings by renting a football banner.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Football Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
There are no reviews yet.