Step and Repeat rentals & backdrops create a timeless oasis of flowers and color. This DIY enchanted garden banner has a warm inviting energy that will draw your guests in. Once you have this step & repeat set up in your space it will add a breath of fresh air to your wedding reception or party. You can expect to receive compliments from family & friends when you spend $119 on this rental. Read More...
BUDGET-FRIENDLY ENCHANTED GARDEN STEP & REPEAT
No matter what time of the year you are planning your celebration, you can make it look like spring year-round. This step and repeat rental create the perfect area for people to take pictures. Our DIY photo booth is a great option to bundle with this banner kit. To make the red roses stand out you can even include a red carpet rental.
ShipOur.Wedding™ main focus is to help you create the event of your dreams. By reserving this step repeat you are adding an extra element of class that works well with garden themes. Rent white uplighting to help highlight the detail of your printed background. Bring the outside into your banquet room & rent step and repeat garden today.
(13) Important DIY Step and Repeat Rentals Garden Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)