Rent Giza pyramids backdrop and be transported back to a time of royalty and ancient engineering. You can expect this banner to highlight desert & Egyptian themes. Give your celebration a larger-than-life look with pyramids in your background. Get this same rental effect at a price tag starting at only $119. Read More...
WEDDINGS & PROMS LOVE DESERT THEMED BACKGROUNDS
This step repeat is perfect for dry environments that simulate desert weather. Your guests will feel as if they are standing at the foot of an ancient monument. To help with taking their fun photos, our company provides nationwide photo booth rentals and red carpet rentals. Highlight your backdrop so guests notice it by renting static white uplights.
Using this DIY Egyptian banner looks best with related themes. Consider the larger-than-life look you can make with this majestic pyramid. Your backdrop should have an old-world feel with new modern vibes. Walk like an Egyptian when entering your step and repeat. Create your engineering marvel with a variety of bundled services. Build the 7th wonder of the world at your wedding reception or event by booking your Giza pyramids backdrop rental.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Giza Pyramids Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)