Rent a gold backdrop for a traditional look for your celebration. You might be planning a wedding reception or event and need a place for guests to take pictures. What we LOVE about this DIY gold shimmer banner kit besides the main use for photos, is the color. Gold is the number 1 requested wedding theme with silver being the second most popular. Rent our step & repeat by spending as little as $119. Read More...
WE MAKE SHIMMERY GOLD BANNERS AFFORDABLE
ShipOur.Wedding™ sends you all the right equipment to pull off a simple yet stunning look. Follow our setup instructions and you will be done in about as much time as it takes you to open your package. Family and friends will naturally gravitate toward this golden backdrop. It features a lighter color tone similar to golden sequins that looks amazing with (2) white uplights. Besides selfies for social media, our team can assist by sending you a DIY photo booth rental.
Make your celebration more formal with this sparkle gold banner kit. You can even take a walk down the red carpet by including it with your bundled package. If you are looking for a timeless way to take photos then partner with our company for a do-it-yourself experience that saves you both time and money. Add some shimmery bling to your night & rent gold step and repeat today. #toppicks
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Gold Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)