The Hollywood backdrop rental is a show stopper for private parties, movie premiers, award shows, and formal galas. When you rent a step and repeat from ShipOur.Wedding™ you are getting easy to assemble equipment with the best pricing in the industry. Now that is enough to make any A-List celebrity smile. Give all your guest’s star treatment with cost-effective pricing at $119. Read More...
HOLLYWOOD BACKDROPS ARE AS EASY AS LIGHTS… CAMERA… ACTION
This backdrop can be used at any event that wants a paparazzi vibe. To make this even more realistic use your photographer to take pictures of guests as they walk past your backdrop. Don’t forget to rent a red carpet with (2) static white uplighting fixtures for an authentic appearance. All our DIY banner kits are extremely portable. This way you can focus on what is important and that is enjoying your celebration. For a realistic experience use our DIY photo booth and share the fun on social media.
Display the Hollywood letters prominently in the photos from your event. You don’t have to be famous to take advantage of this wonderful rental, just place your order today through our website. They say that there’s no business like show business. Let us show that there is no event like a do-it-yourself event, especially with bundled packages. Rent Hollywood step and repeat & strike a pose you deserve it!
(13) Do It Yourself Step & Repeat Hollywood Backdrops Must-Know Advice!Read More...
- Keep your canvas clean by preventing it from touching the ground when setting up and tearing down (tip only have the back empty white surface touch the ground if necessary)
- Warn everyone in your event space you are starting your setup so that they can safely work around you and not damage your rentals
- If you decide to operate the portable steaming wand be sure to watch the entire how-to-use video first and read all the important advice to ensure proper usage
- You might consider using a step ladder in case you are not able to reach the top of the banner during your setup
- All backdrops should be set up inside a room at your event space and on flat ground
- Step and repeats should not be set up near any doors or areas that might be affected by wind
- Improve the turnout of your photos by renting 2 uplighting fixtures, set these to white color, and aim at your backdrop (try to avoid casting shadows)
- When renting uplights, place any lights right next to your banner and aim them up towards the opposite corner (45-degree angels) this helps reduce shadows from guests while taking photos with your step repeat
- Add to your fun by including a red carpet rental this enhances the step repeat experience and also can be used to cover extension cables that may be powering your photo booth
- Let other vendors know that you have equipment present at your event, this way it isn’t confused with their rentals (your responsibility is to have all our rentals returned back with everything that was included)
- Remember when packing up your banner to give it a nice fold and make sure the side with printing is folded inside and not shown
- Never use a step and repeat at events that don’t have it under constant supervision, this rental is your responsibility
- Prevent all packing materials from getting lost, keep them in the same container and in an area that won’t get misplaced (hiding under a table or locking them in a room away from prying eyes works well)