Rent Las Vegas backdrop and create the perfect weekend destination for your upcoming event. Do-it-yourself rentals are a popular trend for parties looking to get more for less. Our company provides a stress-free experience. We guarantee your rentals to arrive (2) before your fabulous celebration. Spend only 119 dollars and this rental ships direct to you. Read More...
VIVA LAS VEGAS BACKDROP RENTALS ARE A REAL BARGAIN
They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. We think what happens at your event shouldn’t stay at your event. We want you to share all the photo images online. This is why you should bundle our DIY photo booth. No party would be complete without a red carpet rental to welcome guests into your step and repeat. Vegas is a bright city so we recommend renting two more white led uplights to make your photos shine.
Don’t gamble your event with just any online rental provider. ShipOur.Wedding™ has a reputation for extravagant events and giving you more bang for your buck. No matter what theme you decide on we have more than just DIY casino nights banner kits available to suit almost every need. Welcome your guests to the entertainment capital of the world by renting Las Vegas step and repeat.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Las Vegas Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)