Rent Leaning Tower of Pisa backdrop to create the iconic selfie pose. In all honesty, you don’t even need this backdrop to fit with your theme. This is great for clients that have fun ridiculous personalities and want to give guests a non-traditional event experience. You can rent this for wedding receptions & private parties. Keep reading & learn how you can set up this do-it-yourself rental for $119. Read More...
WANT SILLY-LEANING TOWER PISA PHOTOS? READY… SET… LEAN!
Did you know this historic bell tower took 2 centuries to complete? Construction started in August of 1173 and this was not finished until 1372! We think 200 years is a long time to build anything. This is why all of our rentals come with easy setup instructions. You can expect this to be up in minutes not centuries.
Your guests will have fun interacting with this banner. You already know what pose they will strike! We’ve seen it all from supporting the structure with hands & feet to hold the top of the tower with their fingers. We are really interested in seeing how creative you can get with your photos. Bundle this with your DIY photo booth & red carpet rental. Get more caption-worthy photos by renting the leaning tower of Pisa step and repeat today.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Leaning Tower Pisa Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks, and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)