Rent a light silver backdrop and give your family and friends a classic backdrop. This serves as the main space for people to take photos at receptions & parties. Because this has a light silver color tone this will blend with an array of colors. Silver is the second more requested color when planning events. Rent this stylish banner kit with a cost of only $119. Read More...
LUXURIOUS LIGHT SILVER BACKDROP WITH LOW PRICES
Our team directly ships you everything you need to achieve an elegant look that is easy to set up. You will receive intuitive instructions that will make assembly a breeze. What we find works best is having your photographer or our DIY photo booth take pictures of your guests as they walk across the step and repeat. To define your picture area even better bundle a red carpet rental and make this truly shine.
Your guests will crowd around your silver background display to take selfies with each other. Together we will make your event exquisite with a DIY shimmer backdrop. ShipOur.Wedding™ takes pride in providing event excellence for do-it-yourself clients. Show off your DIY skills and empower your celebration by renting light silver step repeat through our site.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Light Silver Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)