Rent step and repeat stand with graffiti backdrop to work in the theme for your upcoming event. ShipOur.Wedding™ specializes in celebrations beyond DIY wedding receptions. If your party has a graffiti theme, then this design will surely make it stand out. This affordable step and repeat rental can be yours for only $119. Read More...
RENT BACKDROP STANDS + THEMED PHOTO ON A BUDGET
What we LOVE about having this fun DIY step & repeat on display is that it gives your family and friends a place to take pictures. Most clients will reserve our DIY photo booth option as well to get bundled savings. Setting this up only takes 5 minutes with our straightforward assembly instructions. To make your rental pop even more we recommend renting red carpet for the base. If you need a portable step & repeat stand then this is the product for you. Choose from a variety of available designs and printed backdrops to match the theme of your event!
Our company provides complete photo booth solutions every single weekend. You can rest assured that our easy to set up rentals will come with everything you need to make your get-together totally unique. We have limited availability with this design. Rent step and repeat stand with graffiti backdrop today while supplies are available for your date.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Stand & Graffiti Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)