Our green garden centerpiece captures the joyful feelings of springtime! Full and lush with verdant foliage and pretty white blooms, this garland will instantly highlight your wedding décor. Roll it out to decorate a prominent table at your secret garden-themed reception. Hang it up to create a fairytale-inspired flower wall or photo backdrop. Use it to fake a flower-dotted hedgerow indoors or out. The mix of roses and hydrangeas will bring a feminine finish to your scheme and represent the purity of your love. Read More...
How to Decorate with Our Green Garden Garland Centerpiece
A greenery garland is a surprisingly impactful and versatile addition to your wedding décor. This version is greenery, elevated! It features dense foliage in various shades of green, sprinkled with faux roses and hydrangeas for a romantic look. The fresh colors and choice of blooms make this the perfect décor for a springtime event or boho wedding. Build on it with layers of white and green in soft furnishings, tableware, and other embellishments. You’ll create an enchanted garden effect, even if your ceremony is being held indoors.
It’s the careful craftsmanship that makes this décor so effective. Although it’s a cheap greenery garland, it doesn’t skimp on quality! The silk flowers and leaves look incredibly realistic and feel luxurious to the touch. You can achieve the same stunning look as with fresh flowers, but at a more affordable cost and with less hassle. Choosing pre-made faux arrangements means you don’t have to hire a florist or brush up on your artistic skills. It also means your blooms won’t wither during the wedding toast!
Styling this green garden flower décor is a breeze. It’s the perfect table centerpiece or runner due to its impressive size and elongated shape. Also, hanging it from a backdrop frame is easy thanks to the pole pocket. Measuring 8 feet long, the garland can even be used to line a pathway or the wedding aisle. Why not drape it over a wall to make a faux hedgerow or use it to decorate the entrance to your party room? The colors and design are beautifully suited to spring weddings, botanical themes, castle venues, and country halls!
If you want to enhance your greenery garland wedding décor, choose accessories in complementary colors and styles. Rent string lights to add a warm glow at an outdoor ceremony in early spring. Decorative, gilded birdcages will give a bohemian vibe; free-flowing, white fabric will make your venue fit for a princess! However, you decorate with this garland, the lavish greenery, and symbolic flowers will ensure that romance fills the room. You’ll be as proud of your décor as you are of the beautiful person you’re marrying.
Ready to Rent Our Green Garden Garland Centerpiece?
A spring ceremony feels joyful, hopeful, and romantic – like new beginnings with your forever love! This garland is the perfect match for those feelings, with its lush and dreamy design in uplifting colors. Make it the focal point of your wedding décor and it’ll wow your guests while expressing your emotions on the day. Above all, this garland will look wonderfully pretty in your venue. As you and your spouse step into your new life together, your heart will soar at the promise of what’s to come! #listoutdoorlighting
(17) Important Green Garden Garland Centerpiece Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).