Our blue flower wall is a specialty decor rental. This floral backdrop works for themed events, teal weddings, & baby blue baby showers. What we love about blues is how much they blend with purples. It is easy to set up a DIY floral stand by renting our optional kit. No experience is needed to set up this blue wall of flowers. Let’s cover how you can rent this for cheap for your upcoming wedding reception. Read More...
If you want to make a curtain of blue flowers, then you have (3) options. You could pay a local vendor to set up their artificial wall, you could purchase a floral backdrop, or rent a DIY wall from Ship Our Wedding®. Our silk blue walls look amazingly realistic! It is hard to tell the difference between our fake walls and real blue flower arrangements. We ship do-it-yourself faux flower backgrounds that assemble in minutes without any technical experience required. It is as simple as sliding the blue floral panels onto the crossbars so they hang down.
We used a nice blend of blue roses, blue hydrangeas, & blue peonies to make this wall. This is a wonderful aesthetic for events that need a backdrop working with a similar color pallet. This large wall can be used to cover up an archway and even separate different spaces in your room with pipe and drape. We recommend adding uplighting to your package to light up your rentals in soft white light. Rent our blue flower wall and have it shipped to you for less.
(13) Important Blue Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the backdrop, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our flower wall
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the panels touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access your mounting points
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall or secured with weights)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower wall has to be carefully removed to prevent any damage
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)