How to Measure? We rent this DIY drape backdrop for weddings in 10-foot sections. If you wanted a 30′ continual backdrop, then you would reserve (3) of our 10-foot sections. Find out how much DIY draping you need by multiplying the number of people sitting at your table by 2 then round up to the next 10. If you have 18 people x 2′ = 36, then round up to 40. You would need to reserve a 40-foot backdrop. Learn how to get draping measurements for a larger space. Read More...
STUNNINGLY SIMPLE DRAPING IDEAS
DIY wedding pipe & drape rentals help you create backdrops, storage areas, section off spaces, funnel guests & cover walls. A draping vendor’s pricing varies for simple backdrops. Instead, set it up yourself in minutes for a fraction of the cost! Our pipe & drape is a budget-friendly solution for head table photos. We supply portable draping kits & show you how to do beautiful weddings with pipe & drape.
Do you want to create a pipe and drape backdrop for different areas? If so, then please let us know. Our backdrop draping ideas are portable enough to set up behind a photo booth rental, candy table, cake table, lounge area, or bar. Reserve (2) uplights per 10-foot section of drapery to give a warm glow to your fabric. The possibilities are endless with pipe & drape at weddings. Learn how to drape a backdrop with fabric & rent straight drapery backdrops for events online.
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have the correct draping rentals #pvgc21 #2022frozen #toppicks #drapeslightbundle #twocolorsleds
(11) Important Pipe and Drape Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our DIY wedding draping
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend any pipe & draping is set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this rental in windy areas at parties
- If attaching arrangements, use non-wet silk flowers instead of real flowers, real flowers will leak water and leave green streaks (ruining your photos and our fabric)
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)