Pink Wall (Hints of Purple Charm)
arrangements of rose & ranunculus create this jaw-dropping wall...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
Our pink flower wall is a beautiful soft color. This floral decor is very popular for weddings. It looks great behind a sweetheart table, near a photo booth, or as a sweet station backdrop. Besides weddings, clients rent our pink floral wall for baby showers, birthdays, & corporate parties.
We ship all our pink floral backdrop rentals with faux flower panels. These look just as good as authentic flower arrangements. It is very hard for guests to tell the difference between real and fake pink flowers. The wall has so much detail that our artificial flowers look great in photos. Clients love renting our flower walls for weddings because it is most cost-effective than hiring someone or buying one yourself. Our pink rose wall includes all the supplies to set up quickly & easily. Just watch our tutorial video to see how you can do this yourself.
We used silk rose & ranunculus florals to make this flower wall. Pink, mauve, & taupe colors also work with light blue colors. The subtle hints of purple in this curtain floral backdrop give off those youthful cheerful vibes. The way to make this wall shine is by renting uplighting in a beautiful white. This helps to improve the quality of your photos. What are you waiting for? Rent our pink rose wall today.
(18) Important Pink Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- The flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).