Rent around the world backdrop and travel the globe for your celebration. We think you will agree that your DIY wedding reception or event will look stunning with this step and repeat. This backdrop fits well with what we would consider a top 10 prom theme. When you pick a theme, your guest should be able to identify it as soon as they enter the room. This DIY travel banner gives you a recognizable look & rents for only $119. Read More...
STAY IN YOUR ROOM & TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD WITH BACKDROPS
Immediately guests will notice popular landmarks from different countries. These structures come from different continents and give your event an experience with different cultures. Use this bundled with your DIY photo booth rental for customized pictures. You can also make your party extra fancy by packaging a red carpet rental with the backdrop.
All of the above can be yours without having the headaches of travel. Your guest will be transported to a faraway place and connect directly with your theme. ShipOur.Wedding™ has a vast selection of party rentals able to take your event on an international adventure. Confirm your passport to a positive party atmosphere & rent around the world photo booth backdrop.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Around the World Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)