Rent Colosseum Rome backdrop for a historical backdrop for your guests. When you think of an ancient amphitheater it features classic architecture. This DIY Roman banner can be used with fun props for gladiator battles, or as a classy selfie station. Get more from your online rental company with this $119 banner. Read More...
BE VICTORIOUS WITH OUR LOW PRICED COLOSSEUM BACKDROP
Excite your patrons and give them an experience that is multi-purpose. Our step repeats are perfect for stand-alone operation in your hallway, or with our popular do-it-yourself photo booth rental. What we LOVE about our bundle & save approach is being able to include important add-ons with your package like red carpet rentals.
Are you not entertained?! Aside from the Russell Crowe joke, we can agree this backdrop is easily identifiable. Just as the Colosseum was supposed to offer a great view from anywhere in the stadium, your guests will have a great view of this backdrop from anywhere in your room. It stands out especially when you uplight it with static white LEDs. Say benvenuto to Rome & rent Colosseum step and repeat through ShipOur.Wedding™.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Colosseum Rome Roman Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
There are no reviews yet.