Rent Halloween backdrop for school events, costume parties, family get-togethers, store promotions & haunted attractions. Halloween party rentals need to be both economical and easy to use. We here at ShipOur.Wedding™ can help you transform your event into a creepy-cool experience. Make your ghouls say Happy Halloween with pricing starting at $119. Read More...
HALLOWEEN BACKDROPS + SCARY GOOD PRICES
Your guests can pose in front of this spooktacular backdrop with their Halloween costumes. Incorporate a contest with your photographer to make the night more fun. If you don’t have someone taking pictures, then rent our DIY photo booth. This service makes a bold statement especially when you bundle this with a red carpet rental & white uplighting for the backdrop.
Just as your guests might snack on candy, this DIY spooky banner kit will create eye candy in your room. This backdrop is neutral in design meaning the scare factor is not over the top. We guarantee this banner will accommodate your littlest of monsters to adults in full costume. Add an extra element to your haunted house & rent Halloween step and repeat for the ultimate fright night!
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Halloween Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)