Rent a movie theater backdrop for your cinematic photo area. We LOVE seeing this used for film premiers, movie themes, and anything else involving the theatrical industry. Bring the excitement of the movies to your get-together. We recommend this banner rental because it is a deal for $119. Read More...
MOVIE THEATER BACKDROPS ARE GRANDIOSE
If you are working with dark reds and golds then you will love this DIY red carpet banner kit. It features high vaulted ceilings with impressive printed lighting and ornate carpet details. To make your backdrop shine, even more, rent two white uplights to aim while taking pictures. You can either use a photographer or rent a DIY photo booth package to ensure guests have a way to look back on their experience.
One of the prominent features of this backdrop is the middle aisle way. Our team suggests renting a red carpet to give your guests a place to stand while posing in front of this background. This DIY cinema banner is so classy that you can also have it the default for any event type with burgundy color schemes! Even bundle this banner rental kit with other popular packages. If you are looking for your ticket to a successful celebration then rent a movie theater step and repeat.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Movie Theater Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks, and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)