Night in Tuscany DIY Step & Repeat Backdrops creates the classic veranda-style setting. If you are going for a Mediterranean or Italian vibe then your guests will love this DIY Italian banner. It has a natural setting that looks like something out of a movie. This has a diverse grouping of outdoor colors in the backdrop itself. What you will love most are the rental prices at $119. Read More...
DIY STEP REPEAT BACKDROPS COST LESS WITH SHIPOUR.WEDDING
This step and repeat give an illusion that your attendees are actually on a porch with a gorgeous view. Just image the results from a professional photographer with this setup. Make it more fun by bundling a DIY photo booth. Don’t worry about complicated setups. Our portable backdrop sets up in minutes so that you have a stress-free experience. Bring out the flower colors in this backdrop by renting an affordable red carpet to put at the bottom.
Our team recommends this rental for events that require a picturesque setting with an almost paint-like Italian scenery. When you place your order, we supply you with everything you may need to recreate your Tuscan villa with iconic mountain cliffs. Make Venetian architecture come to life in the 21st century at your event. Rent night in Tuscany do it yourself step & repeat backdrops directly on this page.
(13) Important DIY Step & Repeat Backdrop Night in Tuscany Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks, and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)