Rent an NYE backdrop for your end-of-the-year bash. New Year’s Eve is a time for reflecting with family and friends. Whether you are planning a wedding reception or private party, this background works for any event on December 31st. This is great for giving your guests a place to take photos and share on their social networks. Ring in the upcoming year & pay only $119 for this rental. Read More...
5… 4… 3… 2… 1… HAPPY NEW YEAR BACKDROP!
As with any NYE celebration, this banner features symbols you would associate with the occasion. This background has a golden color palette and looks LOVELY when your guests wear props. To document all the timeless photos bundle our DIY photo booth & red carpet. Now everyone you know will be able to put those plastic hats, glasses, and noisemakers to good use!
When the ball drops you will be closest to those you love. Where will your guests be before the ball drops? This banner kit gives everyone a place to pose well before your clock strikes midnight. Countdown the seconds and be glad this backdrop helped add to the ambiance. Say goodbye to the current year with a good New Year’s resolution. Only rent NYE step repeats from ShipOur.Wedding™ 🙂 #nye2021
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat NYE Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the essential tips, tricks, and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so your banquet hall or other vendors do not accidentally throw it away)