Rent Statue of Liberty backdrop and get a taste of fast-paced city life. The Statue of Liberty is a historical structure that your guests can now pose next to in photos. This banner kit works with any theme. The main reason clients rent this background is if they are New Yorkers and want to bring in their hometown roots. Rent a piece of the ‘Big Apple’ for as low as $119. Read More...
SING NEW YORK NEW YORK WITH STATUE OF LIBERTY BACKDROP
New York is known for its fast-paced city life. It’s easy to get caught up in the details of your wedding. By taking back control with our DIY backdrop rentals you are saving time and money. This DIY Lady Liberty banner depicts towering high rises along the night skyline with this larger-than-life structure. Pose with the Statue of Liberty alongside our DIY photo booth and red carpet rental for a complete package.
ShipOur.Wedding™ can help you create the focal point of your New York-inspired party with bundled solutions. Ditch the local expensive vendors and become a do-it-yourself eventeer™. The Statue of Liberty is considered a universal symbol of freedom. Give yourself the freedom to plan your event your way by renting Statue of Liberty step + repeat.
Fun Fact: Did you know the statue of liberty was originally a golden copper color? over the years the statue has aged giving it a natural green patina.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Statue of Liberty Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)