Add lashings of glamour to your wedding décor with our black imitation flower garland. This unique and chic design will set your scheme apart! It’s a fabulously full arrangement of black roses, with each flower crafted in the finest silk. Use it to dress tables, backdrop stands, doorframes, and pathways for a spectacular finish to your décor. Black is surprisingly versatile; it’s well-suited to Halloween weddings, gothic ceremonies, and Art Deco-inspired schemes. When you want to make an impact, pick beautiful black! Read More...
How to Decorate with Our Black Imitation Flower Garland
As every fashion lover knows, black is a classic color. Timeless yet contemporary, black pairs well with most other hues and can are integrated into countless décor schemes. When it comes to dressing your wedding venue, black makes a big impact because it’s such an unusual choice. If “different” is your personal style, then consider creating a black décor scheme. Your guests will gasp in awe at your striking decorations – and your wedding photos will stand out from the masses on social media.
Our black floral garland is the easiest way to achieve an eye-catching look. Made up of dozens of plump black roses, it’s both romantic and breathtakingly beautiful. Include this garland in a spooky wedding scheme as a striking accent to a red rose garland. Make it a focal point in your winter wedding décor, adding sprinkles of silver for a magical look. Rent this with a gold circle flower stand for a sophisticated take on Art Deco style. This black garland is an exquisite accessory that amps up the drama in many wedding themes, from gothic to glam!
Rest assured, our garland brings drama only in terms of style – displaying it is quick and drama-free! Simply unpack it and lay it across a table, fluffing out the flowers for a professional finish. It’s an instant table centerpiece but with a little creativity, it can become so much more. Try attaching it to a backdrop stand, hanging it from a crossbar, or draping it over the wedding aisle. Combine multiple floral panels to create a black flower wall. Since the flowers are faux, you can create your display and then get back to enjoying your party. Cut the cake and have your first dance surrounded by flawless décor!
With this black silk garland, your décor will be symbolic as well as stunning. The black color will express your personal style, while the roses will represent your deep love and passion. Continue the sentiment throughout the rest of your décor, adding rose motifs with bunting, hanging signs, and velvet or silk soft furnishings. You can even continue the color theme in your dress; black will be the beautiful dark tones of your ivory gown! A touch of black always looks sophisticated and has a trendy edge, so if you love it, don’t be afraid to run with it!
Ready to Rent Our Black Imitation Flower Garland?
No matter what other colors you find appealing, we think this garland will inspire you to go back to black. It’s a sensational choice that’ll stop your guests in their tracks and, importantly, make an impression on social media. The color is amazingly versatile too; you can pair it with neutrals, brights, metallics, or glitter to suit your scheme. Dramatic black also lends itself to a variety of themes, from vintage glamour to trendy minimalism. On your wedding day, choose to be unique with luxurious black roses as beautiful as you.
(17) Important Black Imitation Flower Garland Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).