Black Rose Backdrops are the New Sexy
DIY your flower wall décor for black & white themes...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
Our black flower wall is a unique décor rental idea. The rose floral backdrop uses dark colors. It’s a lovely DIY for weddings & parties. The color is only black so it isn’t as neutral as our other flower wall rentals. However, black is simple to work into decorations making a very strong statement.
Accent black colors with any wedding colors. If you want to hang your black floral backdrop, then rent our optional photo backdrop frame. The wall and stand can be set up in minutes without the help of any event professionals. Want more info? Learn how to rent our DIY walls for cheap. Read More...
You might want to create a curtain of black flowers. This can be done by hiring a vendor or purchasing your own floral backdrop. Another option is to rent do-it-yourself artificial walls from Ship Our Wedding®. Clients just love how real our silk black rose wall looks. Our black rose decor is so convincing that your guests won’t be able to tell this is a fake wall. All flower arrangement kits over $94 ship FREE. The entire panel slides onto a crossbar and hangs down in photos. You will love our DIY faux black roses!
We used only black roses to make this wall. The black background is an excellent aesthetic for photos. It helps to show more details in photographs taken with guests in front of this large wall. This means you can use this to hide arched openings or partition rooms by combining them with pipe and drape. Also, rent wireless uplights to aim onto your black flowers to improve the quality of your pictures. Get our black flower wall rental if you need this look at your upcoming event.
(18) Important Black Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).