Rent draped doorway tunnels & cover up your entrances completely. This helps venues that have hallways that need to be hidden. The tunnel has a fully enclosed canopy that hides part of the ceiling. We rent you this tunnel in 10-foot sections. If you need more coverage, then add another tunnel to your package. If you need less coverage, then extended crossbars to a minimum length of 7 feet. If you are searching for easy wedding décor on a budget, then keep reading to learn more about DIY tunnels draping rentals. Read More...
A GRAND ENTRANCE NEEDS TRULY GRAND RENTALS
Imagine your hallways and you want to spice it up a little. By creating a DIY tunnel draping you will hide some of your hallways and create a focal point for guests as they enter. Besides having the tunnel outside in the foyer, you can also use this in your reception space. Not only will it create eye candy for guests as they enter, but it will also be in the background of some of your wedding photos.
Your tunnel would not be complete without renting some battery-powered LEDs for color. Splash primary and secondary colors onto your tunnel by reserving (4) uplights with your package. Our tunnel draping really helps you decorate your wedding on a budget. Rent wedding doorway tunnel drapery today and find out how fun it can be to transform your reception affordably. #listspotlighteffects
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have the correct DIY draping rentals
(13) Important DIY Wedding Draped Doorway Tunnels Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this drapery setup outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas
- If attaching arrangements, use non-wet silk flowers instead of real flowers, real flowers will leak water and leave green streaks in your photos (ruining your photos and our fabric)
- Because doorways are high traffic areas, make sure all fabric is centered, swagged back & secured safely
- When using uplighting at the bases make sure they are placed on the ground close to uprights
- When adjusting ceiling draping, pull an outer back piece of fabric by reaching your hand threw the side draped wall, this way you can see it as you are adjusting it
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)