Our summer flower wall backdrop is a total show stopper (and yes it has affordable pricing)! This large floral wall incorporates foliage that resembles what is in season during summertime. This is perfect for parties, receptions & celebrations. Weddings will rent this flower wall to cover up an arched area on a stage, tent, or for a ceremony. This green floral backdrop is neutral so it blends with everything. The mixture of light and dark greens makes it feel that much more real. Let’s chat more about how to set up this curtain foliage as a DIY wall at your wedding. Read More...
So why is our wedding flower background low-cost? It is due to the fact we only use faux foliage in the wall. The silk floral backdrop looks like it was designed with real flowers. We used artificial camellia, peony, rose, & greenery arrangements. Renting our fake summer flower wall is cheaper than hiring a florist or buying the materials yourself. This do-it-yourself wall includes everything you need to set up in minutes. Just slide the rollup flower panels into the bar using the cloth pocket & the wall hangs from the stand.
This is as popular as our ‘Green Garden Flower Wall’. The main difference between these (2) floral wall rentals is the shading for the foliage. This summer floral wall uses dark colors for the decorations. This makes it ideal for mid-summer/early autumn weddings. Our green garden wall is more commonly rented for spring weddings (because it has lighter brighter greenery). Between the two walls, it is hard to keep them in stock. Clients can create a curtain of florals with color by adding uplighting to their rental. Plan your summer event with our green foliage wall and be sure to rent uplighting to accent your decor.
(13) Important Summer Flower Wall Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the backdrop, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our flower wall
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the panels touch the ground during setup/teardown
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access your mounting points
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall or secured with weights)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower wall has to be carefully removed to prevent any damage
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)