Purple Peonies are Bursting with Energy
garland made with purple hydrangeas, orange peonies & ear of the rice...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
What we love about our purple peonies garland is how it brightens up your wedding decorations. This floral arrangement will be the centerpiece of your table decor. This lovely curtain of flowers is comprised of mostly purple with touches of pink. The vanilla-colored flowers help to soften the look of this garland.
Because of this, we recommend you rent this arrangement for backdrop stands, flower arch frames, and aisleways! Purple is a loud color that we commonly see in untraditional wedding schemes. Rent this for birthday parties & sweet 16’s! Continue reading to get a better idea of what is possible. Read More...
All About our Purple Flower Garland
Purple is noticeably more bright than our pink rose garland. When we look at this color palette it feels almost fairytale & dream-like. Just imagine how beautiful your reception ballroom will look with these larger-than-life arrangements cascading down from long rectangular tables. Expect your guests to shower you with compliments because this garland is a total conversation piece. All it takes is a couple of well-placed large flower arrangements on your tables to create the visual effect!
Rent any of our flower garlands as a simple do-it-yourself solution. This garland has hundreds of hand-selected peony flowers to give the ultimate wow expression! Purple also pairs excellently with our light blue floral garland. Both purple & blue are very saturated colors that are commonly used for weddings and events. The purple will look striking when bundled with our white round party backdrop. Use it on a stage for your indoor wedding ceremony or as a sweetheart table backdrop.
The color of this rental not only enhances a room but also enhances the experience of decorating your wedding. Your kit ships in a box with wheels. Easily take it out and place it on a table. Unroll the flower panel and zip it to create the garland. This is the same professional equipment vendors use! Since you are setting it up yourself you can do it yourself for a fraction of the price. Besides tables, this garland features a pole pocket so you can hang it on a backdrop to create a purple flower wall. This is how you instantly level up your wedding photos in 5 minutes!
This purple silk garland is a personal choice that we feel is a harder rental to find in the wedding industry. Not every company carries this collection of colors because neutral is more common. However, we feel that if you are searching for this color style online then you have come to the right place. The color purple represents royalty and luxury. It is easy to continue this same color throughout your event space with well-placed uplighting. We suggest softer lavender-purple tones to add depth to your room design. If you are going to use purple then embrace it fully and use it where ever possible!
Do You Need a Garland of Purple Peony Flowers?
Purple is just one of the many colors we have available. Guests will respond positively and it will look lovely in your wedding photos. All orders arrive the week of your event and come with a 5-day rental. Purple flower garlands are a no-brainer and take seconds to install. Now if only everything about your wedding planning could be this easy! To take the next step just enter your state and date on this page in the dark grey box above. Add the purple silk flowers to your cart and checkout online.
(17) Important Purple Flower Garland Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- We do not recommend this pillar column flower décor to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).