Our purple flower wall is a very bright decoration that you rent for wedding receptions, birthdays & parties. This wall of flowers has colorful arrangements. This light-colored wall works excellently with lavender colors. Because of this is it very easy to blend in other pastels in your color palette. Purple can create a focal point in your room (which you may or may not want). This all depends on the function of your flower wall. Renting a floral arch for your focal point is great for photo booths, step repeats, stages & sweetheart table backdrops. Read More...
There are so many places you can set up a floral wall. However, there are not that many options for you rent one. The most common place is to hire a local vendor. Sometimes their prices might be out of budget. Don’t even consider buying a purple flower wall online! To get the best out of your money is to go with a rent and return service. Doing it yourself will be the cheapest alternative because you are saving on paying someone to do it for you. All the DIY kits from Ship Our Wedding arrive the week of your party and come with a 5-day rental. Just ship back using the included return shipping label 2 days after your event.
This wall is very similar to our pink flower wall. However, the tones are more subtly purpler (if that is a real word) in this rental. The color shows up nicely in wedding photos and is light enough to give a nice contrast to guest attire. Combine these flower panels with drapery to partition a space. Even bundle uplighting to give a little color to your backdrops! If you need to rent a purple flower then look no further. We have limited availability, so check your date above and reserve your order online.
(18) Important Purple Flower Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).