This Backdrop is as Light as a Feather...
great for baby showers, gender reveals & themed parties...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
Our white feather wall is great for baby showers & gender reveal parties. Yes, this can also be used at themed events such as Art Deco, roaring 20s, Gatsby, & Harlem Nights. What we admire about the feather decor is how soft it really is.
This panel lacks color giving you a wonderful opportunity to accent color in your other decor. This is a great way to make this a focal point on your tables and in your wedding photos. Let’s dive in deeper and take a closer look at all the possibilities for renting feather panels. Read More...
One of the immediate benefits of using these feather garlands is to connect them together making a wall of feathers. This is used behind stages, photo booths, and against walls. We think these feather walls look stunning when done as a champagne feather wall for cocktail hour at weddings. Best of all, this can be done as a DIY solution. So no need to pay someone else or buy a feather wall. Setup is such a breeze that it takes 5 minutes and you’re done! All do-it-yourself kits from Ship Our Wedding arrive the week of your party and come with a 5-day rental. Just ship back using the included return shipping label 2 days after your event.
Another substitute for this wall is our white pampas grass wall. Either one of these can be used, especially for winter events than need soft whites and neutral colors. Flower walls can be used with other decorations to create a much larger background. This includes pipe and drape to extend on the left and right sides. Add soft colors to your feather wall using renting uplighting! Decorating your party has never been easier! Add the rentals to your package today and place your order online.
(18) Important White Feather Wall Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving walls with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- The flower wall can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this flower wall in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Can be mounted to short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the flower wall unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors).