Rent a black gold backdrop for a simple & tasteful look. We have seen this used for wedding receptions, black tie events even high school homecoming dances. Because it is printed in two contrasting colors, this makes a bold statement in your photos. This step and repeat will work with almost any theme you choose. Find out more information about how you can reserve this DIY gold dust banner for an affordable $119. Read More...
BLACK & GOLD BACKDROP WITH FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING
This step & repeat looks amazing for photos. Your family and friends will enjoy a classy backdrop without too much clutter to take away from the expression in their photos. If your event doesn’t have a photographer, then we suggest doing a bundled package with our DIY photo booth services. ShipOur.Wedding™ is the champion of rentals and can even provide red carpet rentals with your backdrop.
Most importantly, this banner kit comes with all the hardware you need for a fast setup. Just follow our easy instructions and you will be done in no time. Your guests will shower you with plenty of compliments. So what are you waiting for? Rent a black gold photo booth banner today & shower your guests with gold flakes as they take pictures.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Black Gold Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)