Rent step repeat gatsby backdrop to pull off a theme that goes back to the days from a classic era. Our company has done many events themed around speakeasies. This is a fun theme that can be done at your wedding reception or any other event. Some popular color palettes to work with this backdrop are gold and black. We encourage this rental for prohibition-style events. This also works well when your guests are dressed in attire that matches the time period. Find out how to get reserve this economical DIY step and repeat for only $119. Read More...
SPEND LESS WITH OUR CLASSY GATSBY PHOTO BACKDROPS
The main benefit of renting a gatsby backdrop is that your guests can use this as a place to take selfies. Give your event additional exposure with a DIY photo booth rental as a bundled package. Setup is fast and takes roughly five minutes with EZ instructions. Make this backdrop really noticeable by renting a red carpet & using it for guests to strut their stuff.
ShipOur.Wedding™ is a reputable supplier of fun do-it-yourself event solutions. Every rental comes complete with all the items you need to make it perfect. This DIY roaring 20s banner is the best way to tie together the other party rentals of your 1920s theme. To make your over-the-top experience grand, rent a gatsby photo booth backdrop through our site.
(13) Important DIY Step Repeat Gatsby Backdrop Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the printed backdrop surface touch the ground during setup/tear down (have only the white backing directly touch the ground
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so people don’t trip or accidentally walk on your backdrop
- If you choose to use the handheld portable steamer with a carrying case then make sure you watch the steamer instructional video and read all the important tips, tricks and advice first before using
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this backdrop set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this backdrop in windy areas
- Rent (2) uplight fixtures and set them to a static white or neutral color to brighten your backdrop while taking pictures
- If you’re renting DIY uplighting, place these fixtures as close to your backdrop and cross them at a 45-degree angle facing up (this prevents shadows on your face during photos)
- Rent an optional red carpet rental to enhance your backdrop, use it to hide any cords running between your photo booth and backdrop
- Make sure the backdrop doesn’t get thrown away by another company; put the backdrop away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and tear down (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When putting away the backdrop, fold it up nicely with the printed portion inwards (printed side not exposed)
- Do not use the backdrop unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)