This backdrop arch stand is perfectly designed for a floral display! Cover it with the artificial flowers of your choice, to create a beautiful setting for your wedding day photos. The stand is versatile, adjustable, and easy to assemble in just two minutes. The components are strong and sturdy but not heavy, so you can easily lift the backdrop frame into position. As a square arch, it lends itself to a huge variety of displays; try hanging wedding drapes or curtain string lights from the crossbar for a fairytale look. Read More...
Your wedding day should indeed be like a fairytale, and your photos play a big part in making the magic happen. With this backdrop stand, every snapshot will be a work of art that captures the sentiment of the day. You and your beloved can pose in front of a stunning floral scene or make an unforgettable entrance by walking under the frame. You can even take your vows in front of it! This rental isn’t limited to being a photography stand – because your dreams and décor ideas have no limits.
Of course, your backdrop frame should be practical as well as inspiring. With this frame, you benefit from a strong crossbar and two side poles, as well as stable base plates for safety. The poles are robust but not bulky, so once you’ve decorated them, they’ll be completely hidden from view. Both the height and width of the frame can be adjusted, allowing for easy decorating and a display that fits into your space. Why not hire several backdrop frames? Clever positioning will create a tunnel entrance, which you can stroll through, hand in hand.
How to Decorate This Backdrop Frame for Photos
In terms of decorating your photo backdrop frame, you can go as ornate or as simple as you like! The most impressive way is to envelop the frame in garlands of flowers, whether silk or some other faux type. Pick colors and flowers that match your theme: We love white roses for a traditional wedding and dusty-pink peonies for a vintage look. Consider the shape of your frame too; the crossbar is ideal for hanging purple wisteria from. Don’t forget to rent foliage, which brings a pop of green, extra style, and a realistic finish.
Why stop at flowers when decorating your backdrop arch? Rent string lights, they look amazing, particularly in the evening. They give an enchanting glow, like the love that glows among you, your beloved, and your guests. Balloons and paper fans add a playful, party vibe – and there’s always room for a touch of sparkle! Be creative but above all, make it personal, by choosing decorations with meaning as well as style. Your wedding photos are keepsakes, and they should spark happy memories when you look back on them.
Why Choose Our DIY Backdrop Frame for Photos?
Whether you dream of a classic, rustic, glitzy, or beach wedding theme, we’ll help you make it happen. Our background arch is an easy and affordable way to achieve your desired look and elevate your wedding pictures too. It’s a versatile frame that inspires endless creative ideas and can easily be transformed into something very special. You need no artistic skill to decorate it, either. Just a sprinkling of imagination and a dash of love will help your frame bloom into a beautiful set piece! #listoutdoorlighting
(18) Important DIY Backdrop Frame Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Do not attach real flowers to the flower garlands, it will be impossible for us to tell what is real and fake before shipping them out again for another event… this prevents our customers from receiving flower rentals with dead flowers. Any wall received with real flowers mixed in will be charged a 50% inconvenience fee.
- Flower garlands can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received them in
- Always hold the flower garland by the cloth backing or the attached strings. Do not grab the flower wall with individual flowers to prevent damage.
- Moving the flower garland may cause settling resulting in small petals or loose strands on the floor that can easily be vacuumed.
- When zipping a flower garland together always make sure the attached strings are moved away from the zipper first so they do not get stuck. Also, zip the flower wall slowly so that the zipper does not become stuck.
- When transporting the flower garlands always have the flower garland folded and held in place by a soft single knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- When tying multiple flower garlands together only use a soft knot. Do not double-knot the attached strings.
- Measure the distance you are looking to cover to determine the proper coverage
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- To prevent damage, avoid having the flower garlands touch any surface that is moist, dirty, or has fresh grass clippings
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough if necessary for your setup
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- We do not recommend this photo backdrop to be set up in windy areas, susceptible to rain, on uneven surfaces, or outside (unless it is against a wall, secured with weights, or under a canopy)
- Setup the rentals near short railings, banisters, steps, head tables, & ceremony aisle-ways
- Make sure rentals don’t get mixed with any vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put flower rentals away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, the flower garland has to be carefully put away to prevent damage, do not rush this step.
- Do not use the rentals unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)