You will notice in the pictures on this page that there is a 4th entrance pulled back at the very end. This is a wall of straight fabric pulled back in the center opening. For this reception, a straight wall of drapery was used to create a partition to fill the empty space. The actual DIY infinity entrances™ were used to funnel guests & reduce the open space. Infinity drapes are created with (3) draped openings. Do you want to cut your room in half? If so, then bundled this with straight wall draping to achieve this look. Read More...
THE INFINITY ENTRANCE™ CAN BE SET UP NEAR A PHOTO BOOTH RENTAL FOR A NICE BACKDROP
Rent infinity grand entrance draping is unlike any draping other companies can offer. Why would you overspend on a local wedding vendor when you can do it yourself with our easy & affordable draping? This pipe & drape wedding backdrop is a draped doorway, with the fabric pulled back & spaced in a way to give the illusion that your entrance goes on forever. Imagine walking down the aisle through an infinity entrance. We have also used these as DIY wedding décor for entrances & as backdrops for photo booth rentals. DIY wedding door drapes are great for events & party rentals.
Just like these images, you can create a warm glow by reserving battery-powered uplighting with your package. We recommend (6) uplights to aim at your draped entrance. The most important factors with this design are the spacing & pulling back the inner front panel over the one next to it. If you are ready to make your DIY wedding magazine-worthy, then rent wedding infinity entrance™ drapery today.
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have the correct DIY draping rentals
(14) Important DIY Wedding Infinity Entrance Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric cannot be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this drapery setup outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas
- If attaching arrangements, use non-wet silk flowers instead of real flowers, real flowers will leak water and leave green streaks in your photos (ruining your photos and our fabric)
- Because doorways are high traffic areas, make sure all fabric is centered, swagged back, & secured safely
- When using uplighting at the bases make sure they are placed on the ground close to uprights
- You might have to adjust the spacing multiple times to create the tunnel illusion you like
- Give your setup more depth, by pulling the inner front panel away from the center and over the panel closet to the upright
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)