A pipe drape upright extension is a piece of equipment that is combined with our regular uprights. Using this 3-foot extension pole will give you extra height and allow you to achieve a drapery setup that can go as high as 13 feet tall. This extension is portable and is easy to transport to the venue in your personal vehicle. Read More...
You do not have to worry about any adjustments on this extension. All you have to do is drop it inside the existing adjustable upright to give you the added height. It is really that easy! Not only can you hang crossbars from this attachment, but you can also hook up valance hangers to give a double valance look for receptions, parties, & events.
This piece of equipment is necessary for all of our DIY pipe and drape setups. When it comes to your wedding backdrop you need to make sure you get the right amount of height. To give you an idea of additional accessories needed, for a 10-foot linear backdrop, you will need (2) of these extensions along with (2) base plates & (1) crossbar. Rent drapery upright extensions today.
(5) Important DIY Upright Extension Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Slide into the existing upright to extend the height another 3 feet
- If upright doesn’t fit into an extension of over upright, then only force down 75% if tight
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access the equipment
- Do not use equipment unsupervised in public places (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented equipment including shipping boxes)
- Please do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)