This can only be mounted to a drop ceiling (with load-bearing steel beams) or open ceiling with load-bearing steel rafters, you can safely mount this with other ceiling types however we do not recommend any other methods unless you are an experienced event designer with production experience & know the physical limitations of your venue. Read More...
Rent elegant ceiling draping & give your reception a stunning look at an affordable price. Our clients rent DIY star drapery for weddings & party rentals every weekend. You can have our equipment shipped right to your door. All you do is safely attach the center to a load-bearing beam and run the ends to stable mounting points.
THE MOST COST-EFFECTIVE WAY TO TRANSFORM YOUR CEILING
When you watch our training video you will see the best way to assemble this for your reception. As you are running the edges away from the center we recommend that you give the fabric some fullness by adjusting the draping in your hand. The first couple might take a little extra time to get the hang of adjusting fabric fullness. After you have this setup YOU will be impressed with how it looks in your space.
The sheer size of this drapery allows the creation of a large draped area over your guest spaces. This DIY wedding rental takes roughly 1- 2 hours to set up and gives you maximum bang for your buck. We recommend this as a (2) person installation. We have a limited amount of this product available. Make sure to check your venue limitations before you rent wedding ceiling draping. #toppicks
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have correct DIY draping rentals
(18) Important DIY Ceiling Draping Kits Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- This can only be mounted to a drop ceiling (with load-bearing steel beams) or open ceiling with load-bearing steel rafters, you can safely mount this with other ceiling types however we do not recommend any other methods unless you are an experienced event designer with production experience and know the physical limitations of your venue
- Consult with your venue first before reserving draping to ensure you are approved to mount this to your ceiling/canopy
- Completely assembled all you do is attach it
- Center attaches with already assembled heavy-duty cables, (12) lightweight legs can attach with zip-ties
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to access your center beam/ceiling
- Moving ceiling tiles may create falling debris, make sure to wear safety goggles
- Because of possible falling debris, set your tables after you have set your drapery
- The center hook/cable can only attach to a steel load-bearing support beam (above ceiling tiles)
- Avoid attaching to fire suppression lines, exposed electrical cables, sconces/chandeliers, and unstable surfaces
- Drapery legs mounted above need to be attached with more than one zip-tie as a safety backup
- We do not recommend using the ceiling draping for outdoor tent applications
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- When done, drapery has to be carefully removed to prevent any damage to the venue structure
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)