DIY tent pole draping do exactly what the name says. We mean it we say that you can set this pipe & drape up fast! Each drapery kit goes up in less than 5 minutes! Our pole drapes feature an extendable arm for max coverage. When you hire traditional wedding vendors they may have high labor prices for decorating for their time. Do it yourself & save money with our easy tutorial videos. Clients also use this draping to cover tent & pavilion sides. If your venue has (3) entrances then you can place this on the center door. This pulled-back fabric will jazz up your entranceway without all the work. Read More...
HIDE UGLY TENT POLES WITH DRAPES
We supply draped corners to be used in your banquet space. This DIY pavilion draping is portable. It can be used in lounge areas, on the four corners of your dance floor, by bars, or on your head table. Besides pulling back the fabric, you can also let them hang straight down to create panels. Straight hanging panels look amazing when they are distributed throughout the room randomly in between tables. Our affordable pipe and drape packages help to make large spaces more intimate and inviting.
When covering your tent poles with fabric, we recommend outdoor wireless uplights to have them light up with your color. Don’t settle for just any draping supply at your reception. Think outside the box and rent wedding free-standing draped corners today. #tent #toppicks #listoutdoorlighting
(12) Tips: Pro Advice on Renting DIY Draping to Cover Tent Poles >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this drapery setup outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas
- If attaching arrangements, use non-wet silk flowers instead of real flowers, real flowers will leak water and leave green streaks in your photos (ruining your photos and our fabric)
- When using uplighting at the bases make sure they are placed on the ground close to uprights
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- If using drapery to hide pavilion columns, we strongly recommend you secure the upright to the pillar halfway up or higher. This will reduce the chances of any wind gusts knocking over your free-standing corner. You can secure the drapery upright to a pillar with either tape, zip ties, or rope. ShipOur.Wedding does not provide any additional tape, zip ties, or rope.
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)