Read The Top (7) Wedding Draping Kits
How to Measure: Do you need help determining how many feet of fabric to rent? Multiply the number of people in your bridal party then round up to the next 10. If you have 8 people x 2′ = 16, then round up to 20. You would need a 20-foot backdrop. Learn how to get draping measurements for a larger space. Rent wedding pipe and drape top single valance today. Read More...
GET FANCY WITH TOP SINGLE VALANCE DRAPERY
Top single valance DIY wedding wall drapes are a variation of the other styles we supply on our website. Most wedding decorators have high prices. When you do it yourself you skip expensive labor fees & get the same look for a fraction of the price. This is popular rental is available in 10′ sections. The upper valance gives a frame to your head table backdrop. Do you want to create a wedding backdrop with pipe & drape? Keep reading about how to rent top single valance pipe drapes for receptions & events.
This valance is a swagged piece of fabric attached at both ends. We do not use chiffon fabric, our drapery is made from poly silk. It is really quite easy to assemble our DIY wedding wall drapes & valance in no time. All you need are zip ties and pipe cleaners. The fabric will attach directly to the upright itself. It is really that easy to create a pipe and drape wedding backdrop!
We recommend measuring your walls 1st to make sure you reserve the right drapery quantities
(11) DIY Wedding Wall Drapes Top Single Valance Must Know Important Information >>Read More...
- Drapery can not be trimmed, sewn, or changed color & please send it back in good condition
- Use a tape measure to confirm the length you need to drape before renting our pipe & drape
- Keep fabric clean, do not drag on the ground, and keep drapes from getting stained or soiled
- Give a heads up to others in the event space if you are putting rentals on the ground so they know
- If needed, use a tall ladder to access heights during the setup of your drapery
- Try to avoid setting up this rental outdoors and keep on flat ground
- Do not set up drapes in locations that have gusts of wind
- If hanging floral, attach only dry flower bundles do not hang live flower arrangements, real flowers can drip water onto the fabric causing greenish-colored stains
- Do not allow the drapery to get confused with other companies’ linens, or tossed in their dirty pile; place drapes in a designated location if it is not being used for setting up or tearing down (your responsibility is to ship back all rentals this includes the shipment containers)
- Avoid using draping in areas open to the public, especially if it is not under supervision
- Keep a close eye on all shipment containers and packing materials (it is best to store this in a locked room so it isn’t mistaken for other company’s equipment)
There are no reviews yet.