Introducing the Top Valance Backdrop
create an elegant and clean look for photos...
Simple Setups +
Simple DIY Guides
How to Measure? We rent this DIY drape backdrop for weddings in 10-foot sections. If you wanted a 30′ continual backdrop, then you would reserve (3) of our 10-foot sections. Find out how much DIY draping you need by multiplying the number of people sitting at your table by 2 then round up to the next 10.
STUNNINGLY SIMPLE DRAPING IDEAS
DIY wedding pipe & drape rentals help you create backdrops, storage areas, section off spaces, funnel guests & cover walls. A draping vendor’s pricing varies for simple backdrops. Instead, set it up yourself in minutes for a fraction of the cost! Our pipe & drape is a budget-friendly solution for head table photos. We supply portable draping kits & show you how to do beautiful weddings with pipe & drape.
Do you want to create a pipe and drape backdrop for different areas? If so, then please let us know. Our backdrop draping ideas are portable enough to set up behind a photo booth rental, candy table, cake table, lounge area, or bar. Reserve (2) uplights per 10-foot section of drapery to give a warm glow to your fabric. The possibilities are endless with pipe & drape at weddings. Learn how to drape a backdrop with fabric & rent straight drapery backdrops for events online.
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have the correct draping rentals #pvgc21 #2022frozen #toppicks #drapeslightbundle #twocolorsleds #2019regency
(11) Important Pipe and Drape Ideas, Tips & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our DIY wedding draping
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend any pipe & draping is set up outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this rental in windy areas at parties
- If attaching arrangements, use non-wet silk flowers instead of real flowers, real flowers will leak water and leave green streaks (ruining your photos and our fabric)
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linen at your party or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)
How to Measure: Do you need help determining how many feet of fabric to rent? Multiply the number of people in your bridal party then round up to the next 10.
If you have 8 people x 2′ = 16, then round up to 20. You would need a 20-foot backdrop. Learn how to get draping measurements for a larger space. Rent wedding pipe and drape top single valance today. Read More...
GET FANCY WITH TOP SINGLE VALANCE DRAPERY
Top single valance DIY wedding wall drapes are a variation of the other styles we supply on our website. Most wedding decorators have high prices. When you do it yourself you skip expensive labor fees & get the same look for a fraction of the price. This popular rental is available in 10′ sections. The upper valance gives a frame to your head table backdrop. Do you want to create a wedding backdrop with pipe & drape? Keep reading about how to rent top single valance pipe drapes for receptions & events.
This valance is a swagged piece of fabric attached at both ends. We do not use chiffon fabric, our drapery is made from poly silk. It is really quite easy to assemble our DIY wedding wall drapes & valance in no time. All you need are zip ties and pipe cleaners. The fabric will attach directly to the upright itself. It is really that easy to create a pipe and drape wedding backdrop!
We recommend measuring your walls 1st to make sure you reserve the right drapery quantities
(11) DIY Wedding Wall Drapes Top Single Valance Must Know Important Information >>Read More...
- Drapery can not be trimmed, sewn, or changed color & please send it back in good condition
- Use a tape measure to confirm the length you need to drape before renting our pipe & drape
- Keep fabric clean, do not drag on the ground, and keep drapes from getting stained or soiled
- Give a heads up to others in the event space if you are putting rentals on the ground so they know
- If needed, use a tall ladder to access heights during the setup of your drapery
- Try to avoid setting up this rental outdoors and keep on flat ground
- Do not set up drapes in locations that have gusts of wind
- If hanging floral, attach only dry flower bundles do not hang live flower arrangements, real flowers can drip water onto the fabric causing greenish-colored stains
- Do not allow the drapery to get confused with other companies’ linens, or tossed in their dirty pile; place drapes in a designated location if it is not being used for setting up or tearing down (your responsibility is to ship back all rentals this includes the shipment containers)
- Avoid using draping in areas open to the public, especially if it is not under supervision
- Keep a close eye on all shipment containers and packing materials (it is best to store this in a locked room so it isn’t mistaken for other company’s equipment)