How to Measure: Multiply the number of people sitting in front of the draping then round up to the next 10. If you have 12 people x 2 feet = 24, then round up to 30. You would need to reserve a 30-foot backdrop. Read more about draping measurements for a larger space. If you want to know how to decorate pipe and drape, then rent straight swagged pipe and drapery today. Read More...
GIVE YOUR STRAIGHT-DRAPING RENTALS SOME SWAG
Another example is if you are planning your party, event, or reception in a banquet room with breathtaking views. DIY pipe and drape can be pulled back easily to give a more open view of the outside. All you have to do is swag the fabric in your hand and tie it to the upright. Take your time when adjusting your swags so the height is even and your draping looks full. The finishing touch is tufting the bottom for a clean look.
Wedding swagged straight pipe and drape does everything that straight draping does but a little more. So what is the difference? This is more useful when you want to change your draping or only need it partially draped. For example, let’s say you are going to drape off your ceremony space but want guests to walk through it afterward. The benefit of straight draping is that you can quickly swag it back giving you the best of both worlds.
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have correct DIY draping rentals #pvgc21 #toppicks #2021pvgcbundle
(11) Important DIY Pipe & Draping Swag Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro AdviceRead More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our rentals
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this drapery setup outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas
- If attaching arrangements, use non-wet silk flowers instead of real flowers, real flowers will leak water and leave green streaks in your photos (ruining your photos and our fabric)
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linen or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)