How to Measure? Easily determine how much fabric you should reserve for a backdrop. Multiply the number of guests that will be at your head table by 2, the next round that up to the nearest 10. If you have 7 people standing up for you in your wedding x 2 = 14, round up to the nearest 10 makes it a 20-foot backdrop. Let how to calculate draping measurements for a larger space. Read More...
THE SIGNATURE DRAPERY LOOK IS A DOUBLE BACKDROP STAND
DIY double backdrops feature a double crossbar. This is our most requested style for wedding head table backdrops. Learn how to set up a double backdrop for a wedding that creates a timeless look on a budget. Some vendors charge $800+ for a head table draping backdrop. Instead of paying their labor do it yourself & save with our easy setup drapery rentals. This is 2 layers of straight drapery. The front draping is suspended on a 2nd crossbar and then pulled back for the fullness. Learn how to set up a wedding backdrop & rent double valance pipe & drape for receptions & events.
Just like our other drapery setups, this double backdrop drapery is reserved in 10-foot-long sections. Set this up behind your head table and give your guests something to admire. We consider this a centerpiece design that looks great when used in the most important places of your DIY event. If you are ready to take the next step in your ultimate do-it-yourself reception, then get started by renting a double crossbar backdrop stand today.
Important: Measure space first to ensure you have the correct DIY draping rentals
(12) Important DIY Double Backdrop Stand Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- We recommend 2 people to setup up a double backdrop for the wedding
- Measure the distance you are looking to span with fabric before reserving our rentals
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/teardown
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- We do not recommend this drapery setup outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas
- If attaching arrangements, use non-wet silk flowers instead of real flowers, real flowers will leak water and leave green streaks in your photos (ruining your photos and our fabric)
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linens or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)