Rent DIY draped entrances to give your guest the right first impression. When you walk through your doors, you get the feeling of royalty. This is a special form of drapery that often gets overlooked. Depending on how many entrances you have will determine how many doorways you need to cover. Best of all, this draping is simple to set up. All you do is set it, drape it and raise it! Create your DIY wedding reception & event with hundreds of affordable rentals. Keep reading for more info on quick easy backdrop décor for doors. Read More...
$90 DOORWAY DRAPING THAT MAKES YOU WANNA DANCE
We believe clients love our solutions because it is fast to set up and reasonably priced. This DIY doorway draping is straight fabric, sagged back on each side. Draped doorways also can be used around lounge furniture to create open spaces. Imagine (4) of these surrounding your dance floor with flexible couches. We have also seen clients set this up in outdoor tents & engineered structures. An even greater addition to grand entrance door draping is being able to rent wireless uplighting and make this stand out in a variety of colors.
Most clients will rent a 10-foot-long section for a normal-sized door. If you notice your doorway is wider than 10 feet, then we recommend reserving (2) draped doorways. Reserve your reception entrance fabric & ensure a classic grand entrance. If you like the door drapery images you see on this page, then take the next step and rent wedding doorway draping today.
(13) Important DIY Doorway Draping Wedding Tips, Tricks & Pro Advice >>Read More...
- Fabric can not be cut, altered, or dyed in any way & must be returned to us in the same condition you received it in
- If your door is larger than 10 feet make sure there is a portion of the wall in the center separating the 2 doors, it’s not safe to place an upright in front of an entranceway where guests will walk
- To keep from getting dirty, avoid having the fabric touch the ground during setup/tear down
- We recommend using a portable ladder that is tall enough to reach the top when setting up
- Let everyone in the room know you are setting equipment on the ground during setup so they are aware
- We do not recommend this drapery setup outside, must be on a level surface
- We do not recommend this drapery in windy areas
- If attaching arrangements, use non-wet silk flowers instead of real flowers, real flowers will leak water and leave green streaks in your photos (ruining your photos and our fabric)
- Because doorways are high traffic areas, make sure all fabric is centered, swagged back, & secured safely
- When using uplighting at the bases make sure they are placed on the ground close to uprights
- Make sure drapery doesn’t get mixed with any other vendor linen or thrown away by another company; put fabric pile away in a safe area when not in use and during setup and teardown (you are responsible for the safe return of all rented items including shipping boxes)
- Do not use drapery unsupervised in public places
- Do not lose the shipping packaging or contents (we recommend storing it under a table so it is not accidentally thrown away by your banquet hall or other vendors)